Classic design is blended perfectly with modern technology and performance in the all new SHOEI EX-ZERO helmet.
Based on the classic SHOEI designs of yesteryear, the EX-ZERO combines SHOEI’s unique AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) lightweight composite shell with a multi-density 4 piece inner EPS liner to create a super-lightweight helmet (starting at only 960 grams!) with SHOEI level performance , quality and safety.
• AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) Shell – Hand laid organic fibre, multi-composite fibre and high performance fibre in 5 layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
PERFORMANCE & COMFORT
• 3 different outer shell sizes & 4 Separate EPS liner sizes = Perfect fit and compact dimensions ensure light weight
SHELL 1) XS-M, SHELL 2) L, SHELL 3) XL-XXL
• 3D-centerpad, detachable, washable – Easy cleaning & wearing comfort
• EQRS Cheek pads - detachable, washable – different thicknesses available for customised fit
• Front air inlet vents with exposed aluminium mesh for airflow & protection
• Full circumference EPS shock absorbing liner system with multiple densities = premium safety
• Chin bar designed with CJ-3 visor to provide maximum protection
• E.Q.R.System – Emergency Quick Release cheek pads simplify helmet removal in case of an accident,plus the fully removable and replaceable interior liner offers a level of comfort and hold you wont find in any other retro styled helmet.
• Double-D ring retention system – optimal safety, easy to use, always perfectly adjusted
FLIP DOWN CJ-3 VISOR