SENA 10U MOTORCYCLE BLUETOOTH COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
The Sena is partnering with leading Helmet manufacturers to bring riders a custom fitting Communication intercom system in Helmets.
Custom designed components of the intercom fit into ear pockets and other internal areas of the helmet.
The low profile Bluetooth intercoms currently fit inside Shoei GT-Air , Neotec, and Schuberth C3/C3 Pro, and Arai full-face helmets.
Included with the custom fitting Helmet intercoms is the Sena Handlebar remote, allowing easy control within reach of a gloved hand.
Using Bluetooth 4.1 technology, riders can hold 4 way conversations up to 1.6kms apart and Linking up your 10U with the Sena Smartphone App allows riders to configure device settings.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Smart Phone App for Android and Apple
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in FM radio with 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Radio on time: 8 - 10 hours
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Charging Time : 3 Hours
- Working distance: up to 1.6 kilometers in open terrain